- Hessa A.P., Pindral N., Rowlinson M., Capper A., Andreotti S. (2021-submitted) “Preliminary indications of a trophic change in the Dyer Island Nature Reserve Complex, following the decline in white sharks presence”
- Andreotti S, Henriques R, Butcher P, Huveneer C, Ovenden J, Matthee C (2021-in prep) “Fine scale genetic analyses of white shark population structure reveals sporadic intercontinental movements in the southern hemisphere” Journal of Biogeography IF: 3,723
- Megan Maroen Master Thesis “Evaluating the efficacy of different dorsal fin photo-identification methods on white sharks, Carcharodon carcharias in South Africa”
- Simran Rupra PhD Thesis “Conservation genetics of three globally distributed large-bodied carcharhiniform sharks”
- Kristina Loosen PhD Thesis “Application of eDNA method for assessing elasmobranch biodiversity and distribution along the South African coastline” (starting January 2022)
The research stated above are a part of our continuous work to put in place a long-term shark population monitoring system, in order to guarantee their survival for future generations, as well as a sustainable and knowledge-based management for our ocean resources.