Take a plunge alongside a fearsome apex predator
Tick an item off your bucket list with an action-packed weekend away! Join our crew of sea experts during one of our 3 day shark diving trips for a thrilling adventure.
Our 3 day tour packages come with different accommodation options and are fully customisable. There is something for everybody! No two trips are ever the same!
We keep our shark cage dive tours small and intimate, maximizing individual diving time and safety for all of our guests. We are a legitimate, governmentally recognised operating company, not agents. We run our own dives and boats, not cutting any corner when it comes to the experience of our guests.
We have a 98% shark sighting success rate through the year, however, please bear in mind that sightings of wild animals can never be guaranteed. In the unfortunate event that you do not have shark sightings during your trip, we do not offer refunds but we will provide you with a voucher (valid for two years) allowing you to join us for another trip free of charge on a date of your choice (dependent on availability).
- Breakfasts, light meals and refreshments
- Activity fees related to the tour
- Certificate of completion
- All transport from collection to drop off
- Airport taxes
- Alcoholic beverages
This Will Be Your Itinerary
- Itineraries are determined by the accommodation option chosen for the tour.
- Prices given are an estimate as accommodation costs fluctuate. Please contact for exact quotations.
- Options provided can be adjusted to meet your specific preferences.
- Contact us for options.
This is where your adventure will take place
The Gansbaai area presents a variety of scenic vistas with an extensive collection of flora and fauna. South Africa is famous for its Big Five but Gansbaai is home to the ‘Big Six and Seven’ – the Great White Shark and Southern Right Whale.
This Is Why You Will Love Our Tour:
- Our boat was custom designed and built for stability, safety and space and can comfortably accommodate 22 passengers and our 5 crew members.
- WSCD operates under a permit issued by the Department of Environmental Affairs – Oceans and Coasts.
- You do not need any diving certification to shark cage dive.
- We limit the number of passengers per trip to ensure that divers receives maximum cage time.
- We have a 98% shark sighting success rate through the year, however, please bear in mind that sightings of wild animals can never be guaranteed. In the unfortunate event that you do not have shark sightings during your trip, we do not offer refunds but we will provide you with a voucher (valid for two years) allowing you to join us for another trip free of charge on a date of your choice (dependent on availability).
- To date, there have not been any attacks on the shark cage.
- Our equipment is regularly checked by South African Marine Safety Authority (SAMSA).
- All snorkeling takes place in the protection of the shark diving cage adjacent to the boat.
- We have 80 wetsuits in all shapes and sizes. These are always clean, disinfected and dry.
- Breakfast and lunch provided. Breakfasts consist of delicious homemade savoury or sweet muffins (breakfast, blueberry, bran or lemon poppy). Lunches consist of vegetarian or meat lasagne and a side garnish Greek salad.
- Coffee (filter or various sachets), tea (Five Roses, Rooibos and Earl Grey), hot chocolate and bottled water are available from a self-service station.
- White Shark Diving bottled water and crisps are available on the boat.
- Extensive Public Liability & Professional Indemnity Insurance ensure guest safety at all times.
- 2014/2015/2016 winner of the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award.
- Only company that has an audited Green Line Certification from The Heritage Group – www.heritagesa.co.za.
- Founding Member of Great White Shark Protection Foundation – gwspf.co.za.
- Member of the South African Maritime Safety Authority (SAMSA) – www.samsa.org.za.
- Member of Cape Town Tourism.
- We don’t encourage negative, unnatural behaviour by feeding sharks. We believe in responsible interaction.
Rates are determined by the specific itinerary you choose, and range from approximately ZAR 5000 to ZAR 10 000 per person. Please contact us for a quotation.
What is Included
- All transport from pickup to drop off
- Pre- and post- trip meals and beverages
- Diving equipment
- Activity fees related to the tour
NEED A DIFFERENT SOLUTION, SUCH AS A PRIVATE CHARTER OR GROUP BOOKING?
– Exclusive private charters are also available
– Experienced crew
– Customised boat
– 100% safety record
– As seen on TV – NatGeo, CNBC, Japan Africa,
Gift Vouchers Available